[Opensim-users] Your Viewer and why?

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:11:47 UTC 2012

I use Imprudence 95% of the time no matter what grid I'm on for one simple
reason - it's stable and reliable.  The only thing it's missing is mesh
view/upload, which is a bummer, but I've lived without mesh for many years
and am willing to trade mesh for stability and a convenient grid manager.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive