[Opensim-users] MySQL query and number of agents online

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri Mar 2 16:12:21 UTC 2012

The presence information is managed bythe Presence service. The presence
service uses different storages depending on the configuration. The
default grid configuration uses MySql; the default standalone
configuration uses in memory storage; the diva configuration uses MySql.
What this means is that if you are using the default standalone
configuration you won't see a Presence table in the DB, it's all handled
in memory.