[Opensim-users] MySQL query and number of agents online

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:40:12 UTC 2012

Hi

Any idea what SQL query I need to use to find out how many users are logged in?

I've tried the query on the page
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Useful_Queries and the table
opensim.agents no longer exists in the database schema

i.e. Count the number of users presently logged in (same issues as
listing online users, above):
SELECT count(UUID) AS 'Users Online' FROM opensim.agents WHERE
agentonline = '1';

I've looked at the Online=TRUE in the opensim.GridUser table and this
returns 21, whereas the console reports 9 agents online

Any suggestions most welcome

Thanks

Clive

P.S I've just freed up some memory on our server and upgraded to 0.7.3
and so far nothing has gone wrong