[Opensim-users] Why do I lose permission on my own prims?

Steven Salter ssalter at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 2 13:22:56 UTC 2012

Not really sure, Han. When created, the scripted prim wants to attach. I can refuse and it is added to my inventory.
I drag it out and it asks to attach again but the script is 'no copy, no modify'.  I have full perms, can edit the heck outta the prim itself, except the script is locked.

I note that in the OpenSim Scripting wiki, http://opensimulator.org/wiki/LSL_Status/Functions , that WhiteStar Magic just recently updated,
 LlAttachToAvatar is listed as not implemented. Perhaps not completely implemented, a bug or incompatibility in there still?

In August 2011, OpenSim Mantis tracker, BlueWall and Justincc were discussing this as a bug but it looks like it got all resolved.

So, bottom line, I'm clueless at this point as to why that happens. I can duplicate it.

Steve