[Opensim-users] Upgrade opensim 0.7.3 64bit mode Osprofiles

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:37:03 UTC 2012

I was only writing because I worked for hours comparing my old
standalonecommon..ini and opensim.ini and made all the changes I had in
my working 0.7.2 opensim using the 32bit launch.  Back then my profiles
worked perfectly.  After making the upgrade, everything else seems to be
working, all except the OSProfiles I used before.

Now I am wondering before I go on, was there something I may have missed
like a dll I used to get it working that I don't have now that I
upgraded?  IT has been a while since I last installed OSProfiles in
0.7.2 and forgot if I had to add anything that didn't already come with
the Binary Zip to it.  That's right, I don't compile my own.  That is
why I was thinking I might have a dll musing.  Any ideas why my groups,
offline messages,  and vivox all work, but my OSProfiles just seemed to
die on me?

I would really appreciate it. You have all been a lot of help in the
past, and I have always appreciated it.

Your Friend,
InuYasha.

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.3 with 56 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles (Broken), Voice and Offline Mesages all working.