[Opensim-users] bulk upload animations...

drWhiet drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Sun Jul 22 21:12:12 UTC 2012

as this is opensim-users  and not opensim-dev i would say that this does not
make sense because while you upload animations
you have to set parameters like Priorities / loop in/out - ease in/out etc
... Mayby thats why bul uploading animations is
not supported in any viewer i am aware off ...
... but these are just my 5 cents..

best regards
Wordfromthe Wise

and as i said above this is opensim-users  and not opensim-dev ; your
question would be better placed there (but Devs are
also users so chances are good they will read it .. )