[Opensim-users] Please don't judge

Drew Hart drewehart at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:33:04 UTC 2012

It looks like Second Inventory (now Second Storage) and all the viewers
have implemented SL's new policy that you have to have full perms and be
the creator.  Imprudence, Second Inventory all had ways to export just if
you had full perms, but SL changed the TOS and so did the viewers.  So
unless there is a hidden way, it looks like what was built in SL, stays in
SL.

Thanks,

Drew