[Opensim-users] Exporting from Second Life

Gudule Lapointe gudule at spekuloos.be
Fri Jul 6 21:39:04 UTC 2012

- For your animations, I guess you have sources for that, so it's not an issue
- If you explicitly paid rights for use in another grid, contact your vendor, they must have a solution for you. If not, they cheated, you have to sue them.
- If none of above points apply, you're probably in the case of trying to export to other grids content that is supposed to used only in SL, there is no legal, out of the box solution.

--
http://www.speculoos.net/
secondlife://speculoos.net:8002/