[Opensim-users] Small Avatar

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 12:43:42 UTC 2011

I believe that the way 'tiny' avatars are created for the SL/OpenSim viewers
is to set all sliders on the appearance to lowest (smallest/skiniest etc)
then apply an animation that folds the limbs up into the smallest space -
the resulting thing looks like an alien.  Then you wear a prim (or maybe now
mesh) set of attachments that give you the look you want.

Neil