[Opensim-users] Need Fix for a Corrupt Avatar Baked Texture File

Kay McLennan mclennan.kay at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 10:43:05 UTC 2011

After using the "appearance show" server command I discovered my avatar has
"corrupt" baked textures.  Further, I may have compounded the problem by
clearing my cache (with a note on the Imprudence Release Notes page -- at
http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Imprudence:All_Release_Notes -- that reads,
"Clearing cache causes "body parts not found" error and your avatar to login
as a cloud").  Yet with the Imprudence log "workaround" to the "body parts
not found" error to "change your shape then relog," when I try to change my
avatar's shape I get a message that says, "Cannot change appearance until
clothes and shape are loaded."

Note:  My seemingly permanent "gas" [corrupt baked textures] state started
after switching back and forth a number of times between the SL viewer 2 and
the Imprudence viewer 1.3.2.

Is there a way to fix an OpenSim avatar with corrupt baked textures?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Kay