[Opensim-users] Random OS console freeze on login; OS 0.7.2 Master

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:12:45 UTC 2011

Inspection of the EventQueueGetModule revealed some places where we weren't locking a client queue properly to protect
against competing threads.

I improved this in git master 839c1cd.  This might help.  If not, please could you open a new mantis and put this
information in there.

Thanks Chris!

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog