[Opensim-users] OpenSim Features: Script Association and Mesh Import

Miguel de Melo tripac at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 08:28:05 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I've been working on a project with OpenSim and the libomv but i'm experiencing some issues ...
I want to do two things:

1 - Import prims and associate automatically a script to them;
2 - Import mesh's and associate automatically a script to them;

I want to make this steps in an automated way.. Like trough a bot or an application of the kind .. but by what i
developed so far i'm seeing that is impossible because the opensim server interface and the libomv dont allow to import
mesh's or associate scripts to objects, can you tell me how i can manage to solve the problem? Is there some features of
the kind in development for the opensim server interface? and about the clear assets command is expected updates?

Best Regards,
Miguel Melo