[Opensim-users] Best Way to Remotely Manage OpenSim

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:11:22 UTC 2011

Folks have made a couple of suggestions but I don't think there's a really good solution for general remote management
yet - at least not one that's open.

I suspect most people manage things by starting sessions using the screen utility (on Linux and maybe Mac) or remote
desktop (on Windows) and connecting in to manage instances from the console command line.

On 21/09/11 15:05, Levi Martson wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to remotely manage OpenSim (create users, manage regions, etc)?
>
> Thanks!
> Levi

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog