[Opensim-users] Best Way to Remotely Manage OpenSim

Gary Banham banham1 at telus.net
Thu Sep 22 02:33:16 UTC 2011

Hi Levi

I’m test driving  PROXY Pro it’s a remote desktop I use to connect to my server

So far works very well I can connect from everywhere

This allows me to access the consol and use it from anywhere

For a front end I’m using Joomla as a web interface

The Joomla is free but the PROXY pro is quite pricey

I think about $100 dollars for the main computer and $50.00 for each server

For me the jury is still out but it does work well