[Opensim-users] ToS and HG

Sarge Misfit fubat.enterprises at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:46:41 UTC 2011

Thanks. I hadn't intended on making my own ToS "bullet-proof", and I
will be making it as plain language as I can. I'm not even at the
point of drafting one yet. But those are good points to keep in mind.
When it comes to accepting and agreeing to a ToS, people generally do
so at the time they create their account, generally done through the
grid's WebUI. My concern is mainly about visitors who arrive via HG. I
don't want people to end up inadvertantly violating terms.