[Opensim-users] Awaiting region handshake

GUARDIAN linux.deamon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 04:13:10 UTC 2011

I've gone though and set these up, using the external IP address for
everything, and when OpenSim opens up, it asks for an estate name, which I
give it, then I get:

07:26:41 - [FORMS]: exception occured on sending request to
http://222.155.61.228:8003/presence: System.Net.WebException: Error:
ConnectFailure (Connection refused) ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException:
Connection refused

Then it asks for a username, and I get:

07:28:30 - [FORMS]: exception occured on sending request to
http://222.155.61.228:8003/accounts: System.Net.WebException: Error:
ConnectFailure (Connection refused) ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException:
Connection refused

Robust is running and I can get to the hippo page on those addresses