[Opensim-users] Offline mesages bug found

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:58:22 UTC 2011

Sorry for tossing this in during a long talk on IARs and OAR files but I
have just found a problem with my offline messages that you all migth
have too.  Depends on while one you use.  It don't happen all the time
and now I know why.

I use the one Created by DEVI (dev José Vera - Jor3l).  It seems to work
great but now and then gives me the mesage "Message not saved".  I never
understood why.  Maybe someone out here can help me.  It only happens
when I write a sentance with an apostrophe in it.  If I rewrite the
sentance "It won't work" with "It will not work." it saves.  Any other
words with an apostrophe also causes the message to not be saved.  It
there anyway to change the field holding the message in MySQL 5.1.41 to
hold a apostrophe when it seems to be having issues at the moment?

Thanks again for your time.
InuYasha

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.1.1 with 49 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Modules not yet successful