[Opensim-users] New thread to launch osTeleportxxxx and ScriptSleep

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Thu Sep 8 12:30:13 UTC 2011

in OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.Api.OSSL_Api.cs

since the teleport is executed in a new thread, is it now necessary to keep
the ScriptSleep(5000) ? (lines 713 and 754)

At the same time as Justin was publishing r/16675, I tested the possibility
of teleporting a large number of NPC. I found a maximum of 5 to 7 teleports
in the loop before the current event fail silently (a listen event in this
case) due to that 5 seconds delay.

Note that I found a workaround by using a timer for each teleport; it's long
for 40 NPC but it works :)

GCI