[Opensim-users] async_call_method Exception thrown when attempting to load an IAR; OS 0.7.2 Dev (r/16668)

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Thu Sep 8 01:02:01 UTC 2011

Ahh I see... There was no other log info (at least no other unusual
info) before the exception occurs unfortunately. Just the standard IAR

Is it anything I should be concerned with as far as possible data
corruption or IAR assets/inventory objects not being loaded fully or
anything?

  Thanks =)

--
OpenSim: 9 Region Standalone on 0.7.2 Dev
OS: Windows XP 32 Bit