[Opensim-users] Retaining correct creator/owner when moving OARs between stand-alone simulators.

Kurt Reisler kreisler at mitre.org
Wed Sep 7 17:11:00 UTC 2011

Confirmed.  Using the save oar --profile <random URL> filename.oar
resulted in the imported assets having the correct creator (that account
name exists on both platforms), but the owner is still the person who
did the importing (me).  Is there any way to have both the creator and
the owner set correctly if that name exists, even if the UUIDs are
different across platforms?

So, that is a 50% solution.

Thanks
Kurt