[Opensim-users] async_call_method Exception thrown when attempting to load an IAR; OS 0.7.2 Dev (r/16668)

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 11:12:46 UTC 2011

Hi all. On latest master (r/16668) I've been getting some weird
exceptions after attempting to load
an IAR. Some times I'll get multiple errors, sometimes only a few or
one, or sometimes the exception
is not thrown. Doesn't seem to matter which avatar I attempt to load to
or how big the IAR is. What
could be causing this?

Thanks :)

Error:

06:07:25 - [UTIL]: Continuing after async_call_method thread terminated
with exc
eption Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at Syst
em.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)

--
OpenSim: 9 Region Standalone on 0.7.2 Dev
OS: Windows XP 32 Bit