[Opensim-users] Awaiting region handshake

Guardian linux.deamon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 18:20:00 UTC 2011

I also finally got my setup working! It seems most wifi modems dont support
NAT loopback, so I got a plain DSL modem with a 4 port switch and it works
fine. Im still using my old router for wifi only.

Thanks for the help guys, I'd all but given up.
On 4/09/2011 12:28 AM, "Dmitre Raposo" <dmitreraposo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I am back here to say that I consider my problem with region handshake
solved.

> I could not imagine the problem was in the router I had installed (Belkin
Surf). After installation the new one and easy setting up the ports forward,
all ran smooth.