[Opensim-users] Change console prompt

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Oct 28 13:09:23 UTC 2011

Try that :
1) in OpenSim.ini under [Startup] add a line like
custom_prompt = "I'm the One"

2) in OpenSim.cs before line 833
string m_custom_prompt =
configSource.Configs["Startup"].GetString("custom_prompt", String.Empty);

3) use the string m_custom_prompt at your convenience

With NO WARRANTY :)))

GCI