[Opensim-users] Config option to lower Xengine debugging level?

Kurt Reisler kreisler at mitre.org
Wed Oct 26 18:16:12 UTC 2011

Is there a way, either through a configuration option or command line
option, which would change the debugging level of Xengine, so that it
would stop reporting every time it successfully loads a script, but only
when there was a problem loading a script?  My logs are filling up with
reports of successful script loads which I am not (currently) interested
in.  I also suspect that this could be slowing down the script loading.

Thanks
Kurt