[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Phoenix, OpenSim and Inventory Bridge

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 22:48:29 UTC 2011

I also find it helps if you go into the Advanced menu up top ->
Rendering -> Info Displays and enable BBoxes and Points. This will show
the bounding box  and points of the invisible prims (as well as every
thing else) and you'll see a single tiny white dot (point) in the middle
of each one. This will make those pesky bridges much easier to see and
locate especially if there are numerous ones in the general vicinity. If
there are just a few out though and they are hard to find, you can also
use the Area Search option found in the Phoenix section of the top menu
and search for "Object" in the Name search string section.

Hope this helps!