[Opensim-users] ROBUST 0.7.2 with lastest Diva wifi problems

Kurt Reisler kreisler at mitre.org
Tue Oct 18 18:21:19 UTC 2011

Have been attempting to get ROBUST from the 0.7.2 distribution of
OpenSim running with wifi from the 0.7.2 DIVA wifi distribution.

I have followed the instructions for modifying my ROBUST.ini to include
the changes and extensions for wifi.  When I start up ROBUST, I get the
following error:

    13:35:06 - [SERVER]: Loading GridServiceConnector
    13:35:06 - Error loading plugin from OpenSim.Server.Handlers.dll,
    exception System.Exception: No LocalServiceModule in config file
        at
    OpenSim.Server.Handlers.Grid.GridServiceConnector..ctor(IConfigSource config,
    IHttpServer server, String configName)

    13:35:06 - [SERVER]: Failed to load
    OpenSim.Server.Handlers.dll:GridServiceConnector

Although ROBUST continues to start up, none of the regions on my grid
are able to connect.  The error seems to be happening in the
[WifiService] section of the ROBUST.ini, but I am unable to isolate or
fix it.  The "GridService" stanza looks like this (copied exactly from
the example):

    [GridService]
             StorageProvider = "Diva.Data.MySQL.dll"

It looks like there should there be a "LocalServiceModule =" entry, but
what should it be?

Has anyone run into this before, or are there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Kurt