[Opensim-users] how add module to stand alone

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:34:32 UTC 2011

This is a missing piece of wiki documentation right now.  To be honest, this might currently be a little ad hoc for each
module.  The whisper module, for instance, instructs you to drop the DLL in the bin/ directory and add entries to the
main OpenSim.ini.

There was a directory called bin/addon-modules where module config files could be separate placed (with the DLL still in
bin/).  Looking for it just now, I realized that I accidentally deleted it on Jul 7 2011.  I have just restored it.

On 14/10/11 21:44, paul emery wrote:
> The interesting thread re profiles brought me to ask this question (i
> searched archives and the answer didn't pop up to me)
> Where is best place to get information/instructions on adding modules to a
> stand alone opensim implementation.
> TIA

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog