[Opensim-users] NPC Persistence over server restarts

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 19:26:08 UTC 2011

>From: Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc at googlemail.com>
>
>This is both a design and technical choice.

Thanks Justin... as you can see from the volume of comments and
"feature requests" about this , its a "biggie" and a most useful
capability.  Thanks to you (and Dave at Daden) for this facility.

Marcus Llewellyn <marcus.llewellyn at gmail.com>
>As far as sitting goes, the best I've been able to do is to attach a chair
>to the NPC, and use osAvatarPlayAnimation to perform a sit animation
>tailored to fit the situation. Not ideal, but it works.

Marcus.. do you have the scripts for this? Add them and a few lines
of instruction maybe to the wiki at:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OSSLNPC