[Opensim-users] Sitting an NPC

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Wed Oct 12 07:10:02 UTC 2011

I used a script on an object attached to an NPC:

1) Don't forget to attach the object to yourself before to create the
notecard :)))

and 2) I've found a problem; to command an NPC we need to know its own key;
I noted that, in the script attached, knpc = llGetOwner() in the state_entry
returns my own key (the key of the object owner during the creation of the
attachment); to have the key of the NPC, I have inserted an llSleep(2.0)
before the llGetOwner()

ah and 3) To debug the script attached to the NPC, we cannot use
llOwnerSay(...); use llShout(0, ...debugging_message...);

GCI