[Opensim-users] Freeswitch message flooding issue on 0.7.2

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:07:20 UTC 2011

Non-answers are to raise the log level (hiding the problem) or disable FreeSwitch (not very helpful if you want to use it).

Unfortunately, I can't really say why you're seeing this though sometimes Freeswitch or Freeswitch region module
mis-configuration is to blame.  Which isn't helpful if exactly the same config worked for 0.7.1.1.

On 12/10/11 16:38, Robert Klein wrote:
> I keep getting this repeating message on my console:
> 10:29:19 - [FreeSwitchDirectory]: HandleInvite called
> 10:29:19 - [FreeSwitchVoice]: Received request for config section dialplan
> 10:29:19 - [FreeSwitchVoice]: HandleDialplanRequest called with
> System.Collections.Hashtable
> 10:30:25 - [FreeSwitchVoice]: Received request for config section directory,
> event calling function 'sofia_reg_parse_auth'
> 10:30:25 - [FreeSwitchDirectory]: HandleInvite called
> 10:30:25 - [FreeSwitchVoice]: Received request for config section dialplan
> 10:30:25 - [FreeSwitchVoice]: HandleDialplanRequest called with
> System.Collections.Hashtable
> 10:30:53 - [FreeSwitchVoice]: Received request for config section directory,
> event calling function 'sofia_reg_parse_auth'
>
> Anyone else have this issue or know how to quiet it down?
>
> Cheers,
> -Robert

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog