[Opensim-users] Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:07:42 UTC 2011

I used this one...
http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4&sid=83bc9a6e35df74cc0aac8a1abf56a34b&start=10
Someone here posted it before.  I would look up the past message and say
who it was, but I am in a hurry and wanted to get help to you before I
have to get working on many other projects.  Hope this helps.

InuYasha..

On 10/12/2011 9:49 AM, Klaus-E. Klingner wrote:

> Is there any description how to include the whisper-client into
> Opensim? So far I have not been able to find one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Klaus
>
> On 11.10.2011 20:51, Volker Gaessler wrote:
>
>> A new whisper client is available that works also with SL viewers
>> 2/3. Please check out the forum:
>> http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1853
>> <http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1853>
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Volker

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.1.1 with 49 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Modules not yet successful