[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 11

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:28:20 UTC 2011

John,

As far as I know, the instructions for upgrading are the same as for a brand
new installation - just follow the installation instructions on the wiki and
then copy over your specific configuration settings from your old
installation.

I haven't yet upgraded to 0.7.2 since I just upgraded to 0.7.2 RC2 last
weekend, but I plan to follow the exact same steps as last time.  See the
change log at http://fleep.wikispaces.com/FleepGrid for an example.

As a side note, I'm not sure if there is a language barrier but often the
answers to your questions can be found by searching the Opensim wiki at
http://opensimulator.org/ or searching the archives at
http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/.

Sincerely,

- Chris/Fleep