[Opensim-users] NPC to sit on an object/chair

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Oct 7 21:26:52 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ai Austin" <ai.ai.austin at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 6:26 PM
Subject: [Opensim-users] NPC to sit on an object/chair
>I wonder if anyone knows if its possible to sit an NPC cloned avatar
> on a specific object/seat?

I tried and I was not able to sit an NPC on an object.

I used a trick which is to attach the object (in my case a horse) to the
spine of the NPC and to start an animation. It is not so effective and even
may it requires adjustements of the animation to fix issues of height;
otherwise the object sinks into the ground.

GCI