[Opensim-users] creating your own avatar

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Mon Oct 3 09:48:40 UTC 2011

No sir! :))) There is absolutely nothing to license! You can add it freely
to any library since the Invisible Mask was generated using OpenSim and LL
Viewer 3; it can be seen as a natural production of these programs; exactly
as a New BodyPart.

That said, OpenSim gives me so much fun and creative capabilities that it
would be stupid to claim anything for work done with it. :)))

GCI