[Opensim-users] OpenSimulator Release Notes

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:14:26 UTC 2011

At 11:00 31/05/2011, Justin wrote:
>Thanks Ai.  You can find some earlier release notes in
>http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Category:History but the earlier ones
>just look like svn lists.

I added the Category:History link in at the head of the page... other
useful links related to releases could go there... and the current in
preparation entry could also have a link to the "planning" page when
that is made at any time for convenience.

I know search can find these sorts of pages, but I personally like a
nice index page too.

I stopped adding entries at the point where it did not seem to have
much useful information about the releases or where I did not know
the release dates from http://dist.opensimulator.org   But others may
have the information and be able to improve the page.