[Opensim-users] OpenSim crash

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sun May 29 17:28:34 UTC 2011

I'm not sure if this is implemented in Mono.    It didn't use to be.
Maybe they implemented it recently.   In either case, check your
version of Mono and make sure it supports
ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback

Regards

Teravus

Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has
been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
System.NotImplementedException: The requested feature is not
implemented.
  at System.Net.ServicePointManager.get_ServerCertificateValidationCallback
() [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.Scripting.HttpRequest.HttpRequestModule..ctor
() [0x00000]
  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke
(object,object[],System.Exception&)