[Opensim-users] avatar/object coordinates above 256 on soas/diva7.1?

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Thu May 12 14:28:40 UTC 2011

"Using the latest SimonaStick/Diva release with 7.1 I have found that
after crossing sim boundaries, for example from region1 to region2, my
coordinates at the top of the screen (Imprudence viewer) read
something like 'region1 174, 353, 27'. It never shows me as being on
any of the other 3 regions" from Cider Jack Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:26 PM

AND

"D2 has a 2x2 megaregion by default and this is how megaregions behave;
they'll always show you to be on the southwest region (the root) and
coordinates are relative to that." from Vanish Seriath Thursday, May 12,
2011 2:24 PM

Note that you can change that and turn it under simple 4 regions :
in bin/config-include/MyWorld.ini
add these lines

[Startup]
CombineContiguousRegions=false