[Opensim-users] MySQL dumb Question about adding a sql file to my current database.

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:48:47 UTC 2011

I am currently trying to get groups working.  Something I haven't done
in ages.  That was until jor3l pointed me out to thier fixes.  One
problem for me.  It has been a long time since I tried the flotsom
version and assume I still have to add the groups.sql file to my opensim
database.  I forgot the commands to do that.  Could someone remind me
how to do that?  I don't want to loose any data in the mean time.

Thanks for your spare time.
InuYasha.

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.1 rc2 and 49 Regions
On Windows 7, 64-bit. Quad Core With a Terrabyte Drive, and 8gig
Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, and MySQL 5.1.41-community