[Opensim-users] Small Issue With Opensim 0.7.1

Jefferson Twig jeffersontwig at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:56:29 UTC 2011

Hello All, Having a small issue logging into Opensim 0.7.1, I get a error
that the region could not be found or something like that, upon making a
account i get this... 2011-05-06 15:46:01,498 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.GridService.GridService [GRID SERVICE]: GetDefaultRegions
returning 0 regions
2011-05-06 15:46:01,498 WARN  -
OpenSim.Services.UserAccountService.UserAccountService [USER ACCOUNT
SERVICE]: Unable to set home for account Test iLife.
2011-05-06 15:46:01,998 INFO  -
OpenSim.Services.UserAccountService.UserAccountService [USER ACCOUNT
SERVICE]: Account Test iLife created successfully

If anyone has a solulation please let me know thanks

Jefferson