[Opensim-users] Create a user with a specific UUID?

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Thu May 5 00:37:38 UTC 2011

Hi all. I was wondering if there is anyway to create a new user with a
specific UUID; aside from manually editing the tables in MySQL after
creating said users?

I am preparing to upgrade to 0.7.1 shortly and I am starting over with a
new database (will be restoring my data from OARs and IARs) but I would
like to keep the old UUIDs from my previous server (for scripting
reasons that rely on hardcoded avatar keys... Yes I know that this isn't
the best way to script =)  )

If there is a way to do this please let me know. I would greatly
appreciate it!