[Opensim-users] Rezzer Device or Rezzer Script Recipe

Vanish Seriath vanish.tomorrow at googlemail.com
Wed May 4 16:50:56 UTC 2011

I wouldn't assume that free = free to export. Rather, I'd check with the
respective creators if they allow it, or have a look at sources that
already allow export/import. Sometimes creators include a creative commons
or similar license with it, which would allow an export, but if an object
is just passed as "free to copy" as it is, then it wouldn't constitute any
license beyond that.