[Opensim-users] Scripting: Having fun with C# and UDP

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed May 4 00:59:47 UTC 2011

Very cool, Jeff.

The issue with using in C# scripts is that, like translated LSL -> C# scripts, they are embedded within some C# preamble
in order to compile the script, which one can see at
OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Shared/CodeTools/Compiler.cs:CreateCSCompilerScript().

I should think that one could work around this by moving using statements in a C# script into that preamble.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc