[Opensim-users] Imprudence acting Impudently

Antoine Bapst bapst at 2bo.com
Wed Mar 23 16:33:11 UTC 2011

Maybe just verify the Imprudence shortcut on your desktop will be enough ?
Haven't you modified it so that it includes an url parameter that connects
to SL by default ?
Try launching Imprudence in the start menu and check behavior.

A.

2011/3/23 Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC <paul.villano at us.army.mil>

> I posted this on the SLED list but never got a response.  Somehow my
> Imprudence viewer got corrupted.  The last place I used it for was Second
> Life (I use Imprudence so I can switch between Open Sim and SL). But after
> trying to use the SL viewer and going back to try to use Imprudence in SL
it
> just keeps bringing up the Sign On screen from the Second Life website.
Any
> solutions on how to get Imprudence back to behaving nicely? :o)

The Twilight?s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I?ve seen,
That Trees Got Icy Branches and,
The Good In Bad, That God I?ve Been.

http://tgib.co.uk/

------------------------------

Message: 5
There is now a version of Phoenix that has been developed for use on
SpotON3D...

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Henry Wills
<fubat.enterprises at gmail.com>wrote:

> One thing about Phoenix. They are oriented around being used in SL. The
> developers never intended for it to be used on an OpenSim grid. Imprudence
> is.

------------------------------

Message: 6
Is that available somewhere already? Couldn't find a download to it.

2011/3/23 iSkye Silverweb <iskye.silverweb at gmail.com>

> There is now a version of Phoenix that has been developed for use on
> SpotON3D...
>
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Henry Wills
<fubat.enterprises at gmail.com>wrote:

>> One thing about Phoenix. They are oriented around being used in SL. The
>> developers never intended for it to be used on an OpenSim grid.
Imprudence
>> is.

The Twilight?s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I?ve seen,
That Trees Got Icy Branches and,
The Good In Bad, That God I?ve Been.

http://tgib.co.uk/

End of Opensim-users Digest, Vol 43, Issue 35