[Opensim-users] Imprudence acting Impudently

Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC paul.villano at us.army.mil
Wed Mar 23 15:04:04 UTC 2011

I posted this on the SLED list but never got a response.  Somehow my Imprudence viewer got corrupted.  The last place I used it for was Second Life (I use Imprudence so I can switch between Open Sim and SL). But after trying to use the SL viewer and going back to try to use Imprudence in SL it just keeps bringing up the Sign On screen from the Second Life website.  Any solutions on how to get Imprudence back to behaving nicely? :o)