[Opensim-users] Phoenix viewer corrupting MySQL database. Anyone else?

Arielle_P lof.ari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:43:53 UTC 2011

My experience with Phoenix and opensim is that this issue is only relevant
for grid mode. I have no multi point attachment issues with any version of
opensim on my standalone megaregion using a mysql database. Hyperjumping to
remote grid region (ie. Osgrid)  with my standalone account still shows no
issues but the moment i log into my Osgrid account with phoenix .908 my avi
is "attacked" by multiple attachments some of which will not come off until
i relog into Osgrid with Imp or Hippo and remove them.

It appears to be the same attachments at fault each time and funnily enough
are items i either created myself in Osgrid or obtained in freebie areas
there.

I can only conclude that there is some issue with the way robust servers
handles communication with recent Phoenix versions because  when robust
isn't utilized the phoenix viewer works very nicely with Opensim.