[Opensim-users] OSx - SQLite

bodzette Coignet bodzettecoignet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:19:25 UTC 2011

Yeah it's broken all right.

22:17:14 -
22:17:14 - ========================= STARTING OPENSIM
=========================
22:17:14 -
22:17:14 - [OPENSIM MAIN]: Running
22:17:14 - [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.Exception: Configuration file is missing the
[SimulationDataStore] section
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup () [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0

Application is terminating: True