[Opensim-users] tested opensim git with NUit....

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:34:06 UTC 2011

On 19/03/11 09:34, DutchGlory wrote:
> I have tested Opensim (latest git) with NUnit.  the test results are
> available here:
>
> http://cid-354f6bdd4c54bbb7.office.live.com/view.aspx/Openbaar/OpenSim^_Nunit^_TestResults.docx
> http://cid-354f6bdd4c54bbb7.office.live.com/self.aspx/Openbaar/OpenSim^_Nunit^_TestResults.rtf
>
> not sure how  reliable these tests are,  but ok...
> just look if your interested.....

Thanks Dutch.  There are 4 failures here, 3 estate data and 1 oar.

I suspect the root cause of all this is locale related - possibly the tests are not forcing the en_US locale unlike the
actual OpenSim executable (afair).  These are not failures I see when running tests on my en_GB system.

I have opened http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5417 to deal with this.  Please comment further on there.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog