[Opensim-users] SQL error or connection stringconfigurationerror

Gary Beck gab4gab at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:40:34 UTC 2011

Jeff,
    There was some discussion of opensim versions & mysql versions back on
March 9-10.  It might be useful to look that over in this list's archives.

    My impression is that opensim doesn't work well with mysql versions
starting at 5.1.55 and above unless a recent 'mysql connector' module is
included.

    Hope that's some help.

- Gary