[Opensim-users] Floating text not going away

Vanish Seriath vanish.tomorrow at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:51:29 UTC 2011

1. Make new script in object.
2. copy/paste this script:
default { state_entry() { llSetText("",<1,1,1>,1); } }
3. remove new script again

This behaviour is normal for floating text; the floating text becomes part
of the object, and needs to be set to "" (no text) to disappear.

The Twilight’s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I’ve seen,
That Trees Got Icy Branches and,
The Good In Bad, That God I’ve Been.