[Opensim-users] Help: Self registration script no longer working

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:31:01 UTC 2011

Hi

I've been comparing the OpenSim database tables before and after creating a
user account.

There appear to be three tables affected when a new user is added:

auth
inventoryfolders
 UserAccounts

auth and UserAccounts look quite straightforward to write to using an
external PHP script, but inventoryfolders looks a complete nightmare as it
appears to be completely regenerated.

Does anyone have any idea if I modify the OpenSim 0.6.9 self registration
scripts to write to auth and UserAccounts if OpenSim will automatically
recognise the new records and make the appropriate additions to the
inventoryfolders tables???

Suggestions most welcome.

Clive